- Use of three interconnected barns for three days and two nights. The barns include the White Barn for the feast and celebration , Ceremony Barn for civil ceremony and the Exhibition Barn for your drinks reception. These can accommodate 140 guests for your ceremony and two hundred for the reception.
- Ten canvas bell tents each with a king size double bed. All glamping tents sit on timber decks and come with full linen and towels. The campsite has a fully equipped kitchen, four showers and four lavatories. The fee includes the campsite for two nights
(Only in high season end of march until mid October)
- Your own handmade rustic oak bar. The bar is a real gem, perfect for late night revellry once the music is turned down or for the friday night warm up. There is no corkage charge so you purchase your own alcohol and book our staff to serve, or ask Bon Vivant or Lytham Fizz to organise it all for you.
- The country house glamour of a terraced lawn with fountain, flowers and our Hall as a backdrop.
- The North Wing of the Hall, beautifully decorated with three bedrooms, large kitchen diner, living room
- Catering marquee equipped with sinks and work tops, attached to the barn for quick easy service.
- Fairy lights, festoon lighting and fire bowls all inclusive with the package. Bar fridges are glass washer is included. We have 19 round tables, two trestle tables and 130 chairs.
- A reserved section of the Apple Store Cafe conservatoires for your morning hangover breakfast.
- Your own private jetty and use of a boat for photographs on our stunning lake.
2020 WEEKDAY PRICE: Wednesday in April, May, June, September, Mid October: £6450
2020 WEEKEND PRICE: Friday 9am to Sunday 12pm : £8900
2021: WEEKEND PRICE: April £8900, May, June, July, August £9235, September £8900, October £8500
2021: WEEKDAY PRICE: April, May, June, Mid July, September, Mid October Tuesdays- £5700 Thursdays - £6800
End July, August Tuesday- £6000 Thursdays- £6900
2019 WEEKEND PRICE: £5400
2020 WEEKEND PRICE: £6450
2021 WEEKEND PRICE: £6500 March, End October, November
2021 WEEKDAY PRICE: Tuesday £4700 Thursday £5500
- Staff £12 per person, per hour
- Your own hospitality manager on the day, £240
- The camping pods, £40 each per night booked through AirBnB
- The Feather Down Farm canvas lodges, £450 to £650 for two nights depending on season